BEST PANCAKES EVER!!!
That’s what my girls call them anyway And I proudly hold the title of the best pancake maker in our house! My husband is an ah-mazing cook so I hold the pancake title with a lot of pride 🙂
If you want to be the best pancake maker ever too you can give my secret recipe a whirl!
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 large eggs
1 large ripe banana
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking powder, gluten-free
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 dash sea salt
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/2 tsp coconut oil
3 cups fresh mixed berries
1. Place all ingredients (minus the berries and coconut oil) in a blender, cover, and mix.
2. Heat coconut oil on non-stick skillet over medium heat.
3. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet; cook for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles form around the edges of the pancake. 4. Flip and cook until no longer in batter form. About 90 seconds.
5. Continue until all the batter is gone.
6. Serve with fresh berries and enjoy!